A Drive-able vehicle which carries two trade packs. In addition, you may carry one on your back.
- Base speed: 4 m/s
- With Eco fuel: 6 m/s
- Maximum Turning speed: 22.9 degrees per second
If you disconnect while driving the cart the pack on your back is safe. The two packs in the cart will appear on the ground for anyone to pickup. Edit
Anyone can put a pack into your cart; only you or a group/raid member may remove a pack from your cart.
A farm cart is less maneuverable than you on foot or on Donkey. The cart easily becomes stuck. The cart cannot be despawned while there are packs in it. To free a stuck cart, you need to remove all packs (setting them on the ground for anyone to take). Then despawn the cart and respawn it in a flat terrain area. Then pickup the packs, one at a time, and reload them into the cart. Edit
- Nearby Carpentry Workbench
- 4 Cart Wheel s (10 Lumber , 10 Iron ingot , 10 Labor Points ; for each wheel)
- 1 Cart Engine (2 Fine Lumber (10x Lumber, 1 Small Seed Oil , 10 Labor Points ; each), 10 silver ingot , 1 archeum ingot , 10 Labor Points)
- 1 Cart Shaft (Thunderstruck Log (350g on AH 2014-10-19), 1x Sturdy ingot (8x iron ingot , 1x copper ingot , and 1x silver ingots + 1x Opaque Polish ))
Farm Wagon - carries 4 packs, upgradeable to hauler. Water sprayer to water plants. Planned for game availability on 2014-11-04.
Farm Hauler - carries 6 packs. Water sprayer to water plants. The hauler goes faster (4 m/s vs 5 m/s, which is 6 m/s vs 7.5 m/s with fuel; a 25% increase).